Spider Solitaire (One Suit) info:
- Number of decks: 104 cards, 2 Modified Decks (all cards Spades);
- Game time: more than 5 minutes;
- Difficulty level: Easy;
- Chance of winning: Very high, 90%.
Object of the game:
Build eight sequences in downward order from Kings to Aces. Once a sequence is built, it is removed from play. So to win the game is to clear the entire tableau of cards.
Spider One Suit is Spider with only Spades. See also Spider Classic with 4 suits.
Deal out 54 cards in ten piles as follows: six cards in the first four piles, five cards in the last six piles. Only the topmost cards should be faceup. These files are the foundations and the tableau at the same time, and all action takes place on them.
How to play:
- Build down (for example, a 7 can be played on a 8, 9 on 10);
- The top card of each pile is always available for play to another pile;
- If you have a descending sequence, they can be moved as a unit or in part to another column;
- Spaces may be filled with any available card or packed sequence;
- Kings can be moved only to a spaces in the layout.
Deals 1 card to each tableau pile by clicking (in the lower right corner). All tableau piles must be filled before dealing.
Spaces should be made as soon as possible, and used to move cards into groups by suit.